Would you like to write winning proposals and concept notes as well as letter of enquiries? Have always wanted to understand how your proposals can convince the donor to fund your project or programme?
Have you had challenges in writing successful concept notes and proposals?
Would you like to gain specific skills of writing highly effective concept notes, letters of enquiry and full proposals? Join this course to learn a set of tools that would lead you to develop effective and comprehensive proposals.
At the end of the course you will be able to
- Review and interpret the donors’ call for proposals and concept notes
- Initiate effective letters of enquiry if there are no open calls for proposals.
- Plan, research, and organize the sources of information for your proposals );
- Understand various formats/templates of different donors and understand the meaning of each section
- Understand the specific contents of concept notes, letters of enquiry and proposals
- Align your proposal with the needs and priorities as well as strategies of the donors
- Develop and write concept notes, letters of enquiry and proposals according to specific guidelines and proposal road map.
- Learn specific writing and editing skills and writing styles;
Participants of the Course
The course is aimed at
- Project officers field officers and managers, project and programmme managers and coordinators, whose jobs entail proposal and concept note writing and development
- Fundraising and programme development teams
- Those who would like to develop their careers in fundraising, programme development and management;
- Working for private, public, civil sector, such as consultancy firms, NGOs, government institutes.
Duration of the course
3 days full
Venue and location
Nairobi, Hargeisa, and Mogadishu. Details of specific venues will be provided later