Course highlights/ what course will cover
- Terminologies in monitoring and evaluations
- Purpose of monitoring
- Log-frames and hierarchy of objectives (activities, outputs/results, purpose/outcomes and goals/impacts and their relationships with monitoring and evaluation
- Monitoring systems/plans
- How to collect and analyse data?
- How to learn from monitoring in organisations?
- Who needs M&E information? Who makes decisions and who is referred to ?
- Monitoring tools and techniques
- Roles and responsibilities in M & E
- Resources required in M&E systems
- How to make a Monitoring Plan?
- How to use Outcome Mapping to monitor qualitative changes?
- How to monitor risks and organisations?
- Field visit /real-life case
- How to capture monitoring areas in Key Performance Indicators?
- How to deliver information to key stakeholders?